Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair
Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair works to make enamel more resistant to future acid attack.
- Actively repairs acid-weakened enamel1,2
- Locks in vital minerals1,2
- Helps to relieve tooth sensitivity
Sensodyne Pronamel Enamel Intensive Repair (sodium flouride 1450 ppm)
Act now. Pronamel Enamel Intensive Repair toothpaste actively repairs acid-weakened enamel and provides advanced protection against acid erosion.
Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w, 1450 ppm Sodium fluoride
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-8, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth through for at least 2 minutes twice a day (morning and evening), and not more that 3 times a day, or a recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care y dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.